Pine-Sol® Pine-Store Contribution Program
ESSENCE and Pine-Sol®, the “Build Your Legacy” contest Contribution Terms
- Pine-Store Contribution Program: Pine-Sol® has partnered with Essence on the “Build Your Legacy” Contest (the “Contest”) to support Black women entrepreneurs. As part of the partnership, Pine-Sol® will be contributing 100% of the net proceeds from the sales of products through the Pine-Store during the Program Period (as defined below). For more information on the Contest and Official Rules, please visit https://www.essence.com/pine-sol-build-your-legacy-2022/.
- Timing: The Pine-Sol® Pine-Store contribution program (the “Program”) will contribute the net proceeds from sales through the Pine-Store for the period beginning on January 1, 2022 at 12:00 p.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) and ending on June 30, 2022 at 11:59 a.m. PT (“Program Period”).
- How to Participate: During the Program Period, purchase any qualifying item (as indicated in the Pine-Store) from the Pine-Store (“Qualifying Purchase”). For each Qualifying Purchase, Sponsor will donate one hundred percent (100%) of the net proceeds of the Qualifying Purchase to the Charitable Organization. Net proceeds will be the retail sale price of items sold at the Pine-Store minus the wholesale cost of such items. Contribution per qualifying item is as follows:
Qualifying Item Donation Per Qualifying Item Slippers $10.13 Candle $3.00 T-Shirt $11.11 Wrapping Paper $4.16 Blanket $4.79 Card $1.00 Pine-Sol x Vashtie collectible sneakers $10.00
No portion of any Qualifying Purchase is tax deductible.
- General Conditions: Pine-Sol® reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Program, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, widespread illness, pandemic, civil unrest, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Program, as determined by Pine-Sol® in its sole discretion. Pine-Sol’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: Pine-Sol® is not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by participants, typographical, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Program; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software, or lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Program; (4) other errors or problems of any kind relating to or in connection with the Program, whether printing, typographical, technical, computer, network, mechanical, or human error or otherwise, which may occur in the administration of the Program, the processing of Qualifying Purchases or in any Program-related materials; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, delayed, inaccurate, garbled, damaged or stolen mail or sales data; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in the Program.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Program shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Northern District of California or the appropriate California State Court located in Alameda County, California; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Program, and in no event will participant be permitted to obtain attorneys’ fees or other legal costs; and (3) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Pine-Sol ® connection with the Program, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
© 2022 The Clorox Company. All rights reserved.